Jasper Holdings, Inc. is committed to being the Brand of Choice for our customers in each of the industries and markets that our Brands serve.
- Our customers will know us as a progressive company, committed to high-quality products and services.
- Our suppliers will know us as a partner working together to improve the quality of our products and services, and the efficiencies of our operations.
- Our Associate-Owners will know us as the Company of Choice for a rewarding career. JASPER will provide a safe, healthy, and diverse working environment. We will support the development of our Associate-Owners and will reward them based upon individual performance. We will strive to secure retirement for each Associate-Owner through our ESOP and 401K plans.
Jasper Holdings, Inc. is committed to continuous improvement in safety, quality, productivity, customer service, and reduction of waste. We will be a good corporate Christian citizen, focused on preserving natural resources, supporting diversity, and giving back to our communities to help them be stronger.
As an established 100% Associate-Owned parent company, JHI is committed to growth and maintaining our stance as a leading force in the automotive aftermarket. JHI has a network of manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and branch locations, providing expedited service to our growing customer base. The maps pictured illustrate the national reach for two JHI companies, Jasper Engines & Transmissions and Weller.
What Makes JASPER Unique?
- We have over 4,300 part-time and full-time Associate-Owners throughout the United States
- We are a 100% ESOP company with a very successful track record and a valuation of over $1.25 billion in 2022
- We are not an equity investment firm; we look for long-term investments
- We are not short-term thinkers or doers; we focus on outcomes over the long term
- We are willing to sacrifice short-term returns for long-term gains in the market for our Associate-Owners
- Over the last 13 years, we have completed nine acquisitions, all have outperformed our expectations with solid revenue and EBITDA growth
- We have the ability to leverage best practices between all brands and grow together
- We like to grow people within our organization, yet offer support when needed in a spirit of mutual trust and mutual respect
- We have distributed over $447 million in stock in just 13 years
- A very strong “liquid balance sheet” allows us to move quickly when needed
- Culturally “it must fit,” including a spirit of mutual trust and mutual respect between Associates and Management
- Companies with high standards, respects in their industry, that embrace or are seeking continuous improvement – willing to share best practices
- Management team, with a proven track record, wanting to stay engaged to ensure a smooth transition
- Revenue $50M – $300M and/or EBITDA $5M+
- Profitable businesses having the ability and willingness to grow long term with multiple avenues of growth, including repeat sales opportunities
- Strong brand name recognition and known for quality in their industry
- Major equity positions preferred
- Cash transactions preferred
- Although we are opportunistic, we seek businesses with proven track records of revenue growth, good margins for their industry, and a profitable growth strategy
- We avoid early-stage investments or non-proven technology
- Remanufacturing and manufacturing of products (automotive and non-automotive), requiring multiple steps of processing, machining, testing, etc.
- Distribution and warehousing of products (automotive and non-automotive), could be used as add-on or bolt-on to products presently offered or completely different products, provided they are not commodity products
- Procurement and management of parts, equipment, and/or services for fleets and government agencies
Employee Stock Ownership Option
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) creates abundant wealth for Associates while increasing trust, respect, and job stability. Employee-Owned companies benefit from stronger growth trends, higher productivity, and larger engagement.